Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tell A Story: Marshalls

My friend, Kelley, and I went to Marshalls with her mom. Her mom wanted to go shopping and we had nothing else to do, so we decided to tag along. When we got there, we realized just how boring it was, but we decided to make the best of it. We walked around the store trying to find something to entertain us and then we found it, suitcases. We decided we would put someone in the suitcase and roll them around the store. And that's what we did. It took a while to find a suitcase big enough, but when we did, I was the one who was going to go inside the suitcase. There was one problem: even though I was smaller than Kelley, I still couldn't find all of my body in the suitcase. That's when the idea of leaving one leg out came in. Kelley began to roll the suitcase around the store, with me inside sticking one leg out. You couldn't see the rest of my body, only the leg sticking out of the suitcase that was dragging along the ground. We got plenty of stares and people laughing at us. Even a little kid with his grandmother came up to us and started laughing. But unfortunately, after several laps around the store, all of our fun had to come to and end when one of the store employees came up to us. She told us to stop and to put the suit case back. When I came out of the suitcase, there was a crowd of people laughing. Personally, I was the best time I ever had in a department store.

This story is a good story because it has an intro, middle, and closing. Also, it has a good plot to it so it keeps the reader interested. The story ends by saying how Kelley and I got "caught" and made a lot of people laugh. I chose this story because I think it tells a lot about my personality and it is a funny story. Also this story is one of the many memories I've had with Kelley.






**Blogger won't let me make it doubled space. When I copied it from word it didn't keep the formatting**




No comments:

Post a Comment